Terms & conditions
- Complimentary: Breakfast at the all day dining restaurant.Swimming pool one hour with appropriate attire,Beach sunbed, Wi-fi,
2 bottle of drinking water.
- Occupancy Policy: Regular & Deluxe room 2+1=3 pax with one extra bed, Suit room 2+2=4 pax with two extra bed.
- Child Policy: Children of 05 years and below, can be shared with parents in the same room, complimentary breakfast & swimming pool without Extra Bed, Children above 5-10 breakfast & swimming pool chargeable, for children above 10 years extra bed are mandatory @ 1500/- per night.
- Check-in & Check Out Policy: Our Check-in time is 14:00 hours and check-out time is 12:00 hours.
- Early Check-In Policy: We recommended that the room must be reserved from previous night if the arrival is early in the morning & room is required immediately. Otherwise early check-in will be subject to availability.
- Late Check-out Policy: Late check-out before 18:00 hours will be half day charge and after 18:00 hours will be full day charge.
- Extension Policy: The extension of stay has to be requested in 12 hours before check out and acceptance is based upon availability.
- Guarantee Policy: For Individual booking/s one (01) Night Full advance will be required to hold a Conformed Booking. Hotel authority has the right to cancel the non-guaranteed reservation at any time without prior notice. All Group Bookings (10 rooms & above) must be confirmed 15 days.
- For All Group Bookings (10 rooms & above) must be confirmed 15 days prior to the arrival date along with 50% payment as advance of the total.
- Refund Policy: All advance payments are non-refundable. Guest can postpone the reservation for a maximum period of 60 days. In very special case if we refund then it can take 7-10 working days through the same channel.
- Cancellation Policy: In case of no-show full charge is applicable. Free cancellations can be applicable 48 hours prior to check-in for individual bookings. Any Cancellations before 24 hours of check-in 01-night retention will be charged. All Group Bookings 50% of the group booking amount will be charged if the booking is cancelled before 15 days of arrivals. Management can decide any rescheduling or cancellations based on natural calamity/force major.
- As per government guidelines, all “Resident Guests” are requested to carry a proof of identity at the time of check-in
The proof of identity for foreigners is the passport plus “Resident Permit” in case of residency. For Bangladeshi Nationals
it can be any Bangladesh Government issued ID card with residence address i.e. Driving License, NID Card and Passport.
- Please note – only registered number of guests are allowed to stay in to our property.We requested the guest to carry this confirmation letter at the time of check in.We look forward to welcoming you or your family in Seagull Hotels Ltd.